English | Multi | 64bit | November 2022
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 LTSC 21H2 Build 20348.1249 MSDN (x64) November 2022
Windows Server 2022 is the next release in the long term maintenance channel. It introduces advanced layered security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible application platform.
Additional information: As part of this release, Windows Server receives secure core capabilities to protect systems that will run workloads on Windows Server 2022. Secure Server is based on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and Security-Based Virtualization to minimize the risk of firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware. The new release also delivers reliable connectivity by introducing several new features such as faster and more secure encrypted HTTPS connections and standard SMB AES 256 encryption. Windows Server 2022 improves hybrid server management and has enhanced event viewing and many other new features in the Windows Admin Center . In addition, this release includes improvements to Windows Containers,
Windows Server 2022 LTSC
- Support Standard support for Windows Server 2022 LTSC will continue until 10/13/2026 and Extended Support will continue until 10/14/2031.
Advanced Layered Security
- Microsoft's main focus is on layered security. Not without reason in the help center it is first about improvements in it, but only after about other technological innovations.
- A few years ago, this initiative began to be applied to the PC, providing improved protection against malicious code at the firmware level of the device.
- Core principle: simplified security, advanced protection and preventive protection. You can enable secure secure core features in the Windows Admin Center.
- Protection is implemented through the use of the TMP 2.0 module, which is responsible for the secure storage of secret keys and data, DRTM and DMA technologies, as well as virtualization-based security (VBS) support.
Azure Hybrid Capabilities
- Windows Server 2022 introduces the ability to manage Windows on-premise and cloud servers in Azure, an improved Windows Admin Center.
- Rebooting Azure VMs after installation is no longer required; this is implemented through the Hotpatch feature.
Briefly about other innovations
- Improved compatibility with Windows containers using Kubernetes: reduced container image size by 40%, reduced startup time by 30%, and improved performance.
- With support for Intel Ice Lake processors, Windows Server 2022 can host heavy-duty solutions like SQL Server that require up to 48TB of memory and 2048 logical cores running on 64 physical sockets.
- Nested Virtualization for AMD Processors: An even larger pool of environment hardware can now be used.
- SMB Compression: Users and applications no longer need to manually compress ZIP files during transfer, everything happens automatically.
- Instead of a browser, Microsoft Edge is used to load Internet Explorer browsers. It is based on open source Chromium.
- Windows Server 2022 Standard
- Windows Server 2022 Standard (Desktop Experience)
- Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2022 Datacenter (Desktop Experience)
Microsoft Enterprise Keys:
- Windows Server 2022 Datacenter : WX4NM-KYWYW-QJJR4-XV3QB-6VM33
- Windows Server 2022 Standard : VDYBN-27WPP-V4HQT-9VMD4-VMK7H
* Keys can be used for the corporate segment of your Organization
* Activation is done using the KMS Server in your Organization.
* The Windows activation period is 180 days from the date of Activation.
* Organization must be certified to renew Windows Activation in the enterprise segment.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space for system partition: 32 GB
- Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000 Base-T)
- DVD drive (if operating system will install from DVD) TPM 2.0
- Internet Access > (Optional but recommended)
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, and boot up!
* Burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.