Designed to work well on older low spec PC's. Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes. Improves System Responsiveness. Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times. Improves gaming and productivity performance. Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes. Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.
- EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
- Uses as little as 400 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
- Removed features include - Cortana, Edge, Internet Explorer, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, Speech, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features, Some Fonts
- Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking
- Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
- DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
- Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
Note: Recommend to download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes. If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop). If you plan on performing Cumulative Updates / Defender Updates, and want to keep Defender Disabled, After Updates are Complete, Open WinAeroTweaker, Check Box 'Disable Windows Defender' and Reboot.
Chỉnh sửa lần cuối: