Windows 11 is designed to support today's hybrid work environment, and intended to be the most reliable, secure, connected, and performant Windows operating system ever. Windows 11 is built on the same foundation as Windows 10, so the investments you have made in tools for update and device management are carried forward. Windows 11 also sustains the application compatibility promise made with Windows 10, supplemented by programs like App Assure. For Microsoft 365 customers seeking further assistance, FastTrack will continue to be available to support your efforts to adopt Windows 11...
• RAM: 4GB gigabytes or greater.
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
• Storage: 64 GB or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
• Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
• System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
• Display: High definition (720p) display, 9" or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
* Windows 11 PRO / 21H2 / AUG 2022 / 22000.832
* NO TPM MODE ACTIVATED + NET Framework 3.5
* MICROSOFT STORE (LATEST UPDATES)
* Added Digital License activation
* Office 2021 PRO Plus Activated
* Option for clean install without activation.