PHOENIX LITEOS 11 ULTRALIGHT ULTIMATE
Windows 11 22H2 Pro (Build 22621.169)
▬ DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC ▬
1.5 GB ISO Size!
2.4 GB Installed Size (LZX)!
Additional Language Pack Support!
MS Store, Xbox, UWP Apps Supported!
Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed!
Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
Bypasses Forced MS Account Creation during Setup!
IMO This is the BEST Ultralight build of Windows I've ever made. The Ultimate title it bears reflects this opinion!
This build integrates the latest cutting edge features including the newly refreshed UWP Apps, and File Explorer Tabs, which I have painstakingly enabled.
If you care about Cumulative Updates, Defender, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Optional Windows Features (like Hyper-V, WSL, WSA), Windows Mail, or OneDrive, This Build is NOT for You. If you want an Updatable, Highly Optimized, High Performance Build, with those Features, we recommend you try our Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus Build Instead.
If This Build does not meet your needs, we Highly Recommend installing this one intead:
If you don't care about those Features, and are looking for the most streamlined version of Windows 11 available, that still supports all 3rd party software, MS Store, Xbox, UWP, and features like Printing, Bluetooth, WLAN, Touchscreen, Languages, is designed to be as Stable, Efficient, Small, and Powerful as Possible, and designed to stay that way, This IS the Build for you!
- Removed Features Include - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Smart Card, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Maps, Mixed Reality, Some Fonts, Optional Features.
- Disabled Features Include - Windows Update Service, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Virtual Memory, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
ENABLED FEATURES:DirectPlay .NET Framework 3.5
File Explorer Tabs SMB1
ADDITIONS:Custom Taskbar Custom Start Menu Custom Desktop Icons
Custom Recycle Bin Icons Custom Start Menu Button Icons
Custom Performance Settings Custom Power Settings
Custom Ease of Access Settings Custom Service Settings
Custom System Settings Custom Registry
Selective System Transparency Selective File Compression
Additional Wallpapers Classic Games Classic Calculaotr
Virtual Memory Enabler Web Browser Installers Tinywall Firewall
Everything Search Engine WinAeroTweaker Custom Tools Menu
File Explorer Tabs Enabler / Disabler
BUILD AUTHORED BY FBCONAN
• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• *Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.
How to Change System Language:
• Turn on Metered Connection First before Proceeding! (VERY IMPORTANT!)
• You got metered connection turned on? Good! Just Double Checking!
• Go to Start Menu ➞ Tools ➞ and click the 'Windows Update Service On' Shortcut.
• Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region.
• Click the 'Add a language' Button.
• Choose a language to install from the list, Then Click 'Next'.
• The Print Spooler Service, and Windows Update Service are DISABLED By Default.
• In the Start Menu ➞ Tools Folder, you can easily turn them On, or Off.
• To Install Printer Drivers, and Print, You must turn ON the Print Spooler Service.
• To Use the MS Store, Install Additional Languages, Use Xbox App, and Allow Windows to download drivers,
you must turn ON the Windows Update Service.
• I've included a new Feature in this build! in the Start Menu - Tools Folder, you can turn ON or OFF File Explorer Tabs! - They are still in development, and may cause issues such as explorer crashing, if you want to turn them on or off, now you can EASILY do it! Restart is required after running the shortcut to complete changes.
• System Transparency is DISABLED By Default. To ENABLE it, go to Task Manager, 'Startup Apps' Tab, and change 'clear.exe' from disabled, to enabled, and sign out, then back in to enable.
We Highly Recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes from our Downloads Page
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's, please download the latest Chipset Drivers from our Downloads Page
If Fonts are displaying Missing Characters, Download and Install the Additional Fonts Provided below