PreActivated | 64bit
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a new operating system offering for embedded and IoT devices. With every new release, we continue to deliver on our promise of bringing enterprise-class power, security, and manageability to the Internet of Things in addition to adding new features and capabilitie.
New Features and Capabilities:
- There are several new features and capabilities included in this release. Unless otherwise noted, these features will be included in both editions of the release.
- Microsoft Edge Browser Support
- Microsoft Edge Browser support is now included in-box.
- Customizable Windows Update UX
- We are enabling you to manage your Windows update experience with genericized update message strings and screen accent colors.
- Soft Real-Time
- Windows 10 soft real-time is a new feature that allows device makers to introduce soft real-time capabilities on their devices.
- Check out the following documentation to learn more
- Soft-Real Time Overview
- Device Configuration
- Application Development.
- Unified Write Filter (UWF) Updates
- There have been many improvements to the Unified Write Filter.
- Allowing UWF Swapfile (DISK Overlay) to be created and used on any volume
- Read Only Media Mode
- Full Volume Commit in Read-Only Media mode
- Build Info
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 25 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels