English | 64bit | November 2022
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Build 2019.3650 Lite (x64) En-US November 2022
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (Long Term Servicing Channel) is designed for devices where the key requirement is that functionality and features don't change over time. These devices include ATMs, point of sale (POS) devices, and other automation and IoT systems.
Edition: Enterprise LTSC
Format: ISO ESD
- This is a Lite version of Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC x64 with updates till November 2022.
- This version of Windows can be installed from USB/ DVD drive as a fresh installation only. Upgrades not allowed. Use Rufus or AnyBurn for bootable media creations.
Notes: Ability to choose between Defender and Non Defender Editions during Setup. Future monthly cumulative updates cannot be installed.You can't upgrade your current OS! This is done so that OS will remain stable and not break with frequent MS Updates. PageFile /Virtual Memory is enabled by default. If you want more hard disk space at the cost of low memory, disable it.But remember that disabling PageFile /Virtual Memory might lead to frequent system crashes with Games and Graphic heavy Softwares. Use my x86 builds instead, if you want to run on lighter resources. Please do update Defender definitions once the Defender Edition OS is installed.
Some Features Of This Release:
- Highly Stable;
- Compact size of installation media;
- Uses very less Hard Disk space (Approx: 6.00 GB) with PageFile enabled.
- Latest Cumulative Updates till September 2022
- .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8 Pre-Installed;
- WMP and media features are intact;
- IE 11 is present and can be disabled if required;
- .Net3.5 and .Net4.8 Updates integrated;
- All software/apps compatibility;
- Supports almost all Hardware;
- Default Windows drivers remain. Nothing removed;
- Some registry tweaks applied for Stability;
- PageFile / Virtual Memory present;
- Remaining features can be turned on or off;
- Language packs / Keyboard Layouts can be downloaded and installed;
- All Windows Bloatware;
- Windows Backup;
- Windows Update;
- Smart Screen;
- Tablet PC;
- Ease of Access;
- Face Recognition;
- Cache and Telemetry;
- User Account Control;
- BitLocker Drive Encryption,
- Windows Defender and Security Center;
- Remote Assistance and Desktop features;
- Many more...
- Installed Updates Until November 2022 And All Changes/Removed Applications Made In This Build.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
- Free space on hard disk: 15 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics adapter: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher.
- Additional requirements for using some features.
- Touch capabilities require a tablet or monitor that supports multi-touch technology.
- To access the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, and boot up!
* Burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.