Windows 11 is the most significant update to the Windows operating system since Windows 10. It offers many innovations focused on enhancing end-user productivity in a fresh experience that is flexible and fluid. Windows 11 is designed to support today's hybrid work environment, and intended to be the most reliable, secure, connected, and performant Windows operating system ever.Windows 11 is built on the same foundation as Windows 10, so the investments you have made in tools for update and device management are carried forward. Windows 11 also sustains the application compatibility promise made with Windows 10, supplemented by programs like App Assure. For Microsoft 365 customers seeking further assistance, FastTrack will continue to be available to support your efforts to adopt Windows 11.
• RAM: 4GB gigabytes or greater.
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
• Storage: 64 GB or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
• Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
• System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
• Display: High definition (720p) display, 9" or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
* Windows 11 Pro / 21H2 / MAY 2022 / 22000.652 - KB5012643
* Added Digital License activation
* Office 2021 PRO Plus Activated
* Option for clean install without activation.
• Burn USB device via RUFUS.
• Set the BIOS to boot (USB).
• Insert the recorded(USB drive).
• Restart the computer.
• Start inastallation and choose clean or digital license installation.
• Finish your installation.
• Enjoy your brand new Windows 11.